Graphic DesignerAdvance Your Career with a Job at Online Ventures Asia
Kuala Lumpur Full Time Design Team Mid Level Posted 07.08.2018
Careers at Online Ventures Asia
- Gain an expert opinion on a clients’ industry, business, products and services where you provide extra value by offering new insights on advancing a clients’ position.
- Desire to be the best at what you do. We like competitive people who perform like an Olympian every day. Not every four years.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong work experience at a digital marketing/advertising agency or brand as an Account or Marketing Strategist or equivalent role. We are looking for someone who has the ability to create and maintain a marketing strategy, not someone who will manage client relations.
- Working experience for at least one year in a graphic design setting
- Strong understanding of UI design and how it applies to internet technologies
- Knowledge of Adobe, Affinity, and other design software
- Required Skills(s): Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, video/photo editing
- Understanding of WordPress, Divi Themes, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer a Plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CCS in website design is a plus
ABOUT OVA Founded in 2014, Online Ventures Asia is still considered a start-up agency. We take pride in focusing on a client’s success over profitability of a contract. We believe that results speak louder than a high-profile sales pitch. We believe in developing our employees to be the best in their respective fields. COMPENSATION & BENEFITS We offer a unique incentive package that offers compensation based on performance. We do not believe in “squeezing” our staff to increase agency returns, instead we focus our efforts on “spreading the wealth”, by offering significant compensation for a job well done. TO APPLY Sound Interesting? Take the next step by filling out our contact form, and/or by calling our main office. We are based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, but are willing to accept working with qualifies individuals from around the globe.
Apply for this position
Equal Opportunity Employer
– We value diversity in the work place –